California company acquires major productions facility in Indiana
- Javo Beverage Company
- 231,509 sq. ft.
- Leslie Teskey
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- Due to explosive growth client needed a significant increase to their production capacity.
- Client sought a more modest wage environment compared to their Southern California home base.
- Client sought economic incentives to offset their start up costs in exchange for their job creation.
- Client preferred to keep their capital employed in growing the business, rather than in acquiring real estate.
- Due to a backlog in sales orders it was critical that production commence as quickly as possible.
- After considering other states, Cresa searched the State of Indiana for existing properties and Build to Suit opportunities.
- Cresa identified competing developers who proposed build to suit solutions, and simultaneously located an ideal existing property.
- Cresa negotiated a purchase well below list price, to including an expansive list of productions equipment, saving the client both time and money in meeting its production schedule.
- Cresa sourced a third party to acquire the real estate and enter into a long-term lease with client, preserving the client’s capital for expanding their production operations.
Thanks for helping us get this done and for playing a key role in assisting us in taking Javo Beverage to a new and greater level of success.
Javo Beverage Company