Bob Misdom, Principal, Cresa Atlanta, began his real estate career in 1986 serving as a occupier representative with one of the largest real estate companies in Atlanta, Georgia. Bob uses his diverse experience and perspective to his clients' advantage. His understanding of growing a successful enterprise and managing by a P&L Statement, as well as his first-hand knowledge of human resources and business economics, allow him to effectively understand and represent his clients' best interests.
3475 Piedmont Rd
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Real Estate Brokerage License, State of Georgia / Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- Mt. Bethel United Methodist Church, Administrative Council Member, Finance Committee Member
- High Tech Ministries, Facilitator, Speaker
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Million Dollar Club Member & Phoenix Award Winner
- Black-Belt Choi Kwang Do/Four-time Boston Marathoner