Executive Assistant to the CEO
Cresa is an international corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate services. With more than 58 offices, Cresa is the largest occupier representation firm in North America.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO and Senior Leadership Team. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external communication on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Supports CEO in his external commitments related to Cresa, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Processes memberships with other organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five or more years of administrative experience. Experience with executive level support is preferred.
- Superior organizational skills; candidate must possess the ability to maintain an organized approach in a multi-task environment; innovative and able to implement efficient systems
- Detail work is a major focus of the job, and details need to be handled at a faster-than-average pace, correctly, and efficiently; must be able to work closely and accurately within established guidelines
- Candidate must have substantial computer experience including exceptional knowledge of Excel, as well as database systems and data entry
- Ability to enter data efficiently, timely, and correctly in order to meet deadlines; disciplined and able to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, and the company’s customers
Share job posting