Cresa Dallas is seeking a Project Manager to assist with everything from commercial space finish-out to ground-up construction. Qualified candidates must possess commercial construction/architecture management experience, client relations skills, and a positive attitude!
This is a long-term opportunity to join a growing, national project management team and learn from the best in the business!
- Assist with full understanding of client goals and expectations, project scope, and resources that will be required.
- Assist brokers and clients during the real estate process to analyze solutions and make recommendations.
- Creating and delivering presentations on project goals and plans.
- Manage client interaction and develop positive relationships for a smooth design and construction process.
- Working with users on project priority, scope and delivery; reviewing complex data to define and assign project tasks to team members.
- Obtain and negotiate proposals for services including design, construction, furniture, cabling, security, relocation and other project vendors.
- Prepare status updates and progress reports for client and management.
- Provide timely updates at all stages of the project.
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management, Engineering, Interior Design or Architecture.
- 3+ years of related experience is desired. Real Estate industry experience is a plus.
- Team player who possesses a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Ability to bring all parties together with excellent communication skills, working with the project team including the client, construction manager, client vendors, landlords, administrative staff and design team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with drawings, specification review and implementation.
- Ability to multitask on various projects.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Occasional travel may be required for out of town projects.
- Proficiency on Microsoft Programs such as Word, Excel, Project.
Share job posting