About Cresa Global Inc
Cresa Global is the world’s largest occupier representation only commercial real estate firm and has a work environment that is professional and friendly. We believe in being the change. We work together to find new ways of doing things that create value for our clients – and for each other. Because there is not much that feels better than collaborating to make a positive difference each day.
At Cresa, we offer opportunity to be part of something bigger. To learn, advance, and be recognized. Your voice will be heard, and you will be valued for both your individual and team contributions.
Cresa’s Workspace Planning, Design and Support team is seeking an energetic, service oriented business associate to join our growing business. Under the supervision of the Business Manager, the Associate is primarily responsible for supporting office operations, marketing efforts, executive assistance and general staff needs. The position is based out of our Downtown Denver office.
General Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage ongoing monthly and one-time projects with accuracy
- Proposal creation and coordination
- Creation of Marketing Presentations and the supporting materials using Adobe Suite
- Coordination of Company IT Initiatives
- Company Events Coordination
- Assist with preparing Client Presentations
- Limited bookkeeping including Accounts Payable and Expense Report entry
- Assistance with Staff timesheet management
- Account/Client communication
- Liaison with Corporate Marketing Team
- Daily office operations and coordination including coordinating IT requests, ordering office supplies, maintaining calendars, booking travel
- Staff PTO Updates
- Staff Communications
- Staff Meeting Planning
- Management of Salesforce database
- Maintain electronic and hard copy files of all sales materials and documents. Organize and maintain server drives
- Manage the marketing and communications strategy within corporate Guidelines
- Help with response to Requests for Proposals for Services
- Executive Assistance to Managing Principal and resource to the Management Team
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Powerpoint and Excel Required.
- Adobe Suite Skills preferred.
- Some accounting skills helpful but not required.
- Ability to maintain an organized approach in a multi-task environment
- Team Oriented with a strong customer service orientation
- Possess a willingness to learn and contribute
- Ability to prioritize work and successfully meet tight deadlines
- Ability to proof own work and work of others and provide consistent high quality work.
- Professional telephone, written and oral communication skills
- Work with and through others to build and maintain relationships
- Work closely and accurately within established guidelines
- Friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, the company’s customers, or all the above.
- Analytical skills including basic mathematics
Education, Training & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Marketing and administrative support experience and/or training preferred
- Experience in commercial real estate industry is desirable but not required
- Proficient skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe InDesign
Travel within the Denver metro area as needed.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
NOTE: The job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
Share job posting