2019 Marketing Intern
The Denver office of Cresa is looking to hire an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable intern to join our marketing team for Summer of 2019.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and build a portfolio, while working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced business environment. In this position, you will need strong critical thinking skills, a thorough understanding of digital marketing strategies and passion for content development. You should be comfortable working closely with various team members and should also expect to take the initiative to learn about current and emerging digital trends.
Your work will focus on content development for the Cresa website and social media channels. It’s essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, the initiative to take on new projects and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest of details.
This is a paid part-time position (appropriately 15 hours per week) with a flexible work schedule.
Responsibilities• Work with the marketing team to generate content for social media
• Work with the marketing team to shoot and edit videos
• Work with the marketing team to brainstorm and develop blog topics
• Assist with additional special projects and administrative tasks as needed
Qualifications and Skills• Creative, with a can-do attitude, and desire to learn
• Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office 365 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Proficiency using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Experience using social media management platforms (Hootsuite, etc.)
• Experience in videography and photography is preferred
Send resume, cover letter, and work samples to email@example.com