Since joining the company in 2004, Zac has been one of the most significant contributors to the success of the Cresa Albany office. Zac receives consistently high praise from clients, and the majority of his assignments come from repeat clients or referrals. Zac is among only 13,000 commercial real estate specialists nationally to have earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member designation.
Zac’s clients have included healthcare organizations, professional service firms, manufacturers, retailers, developers, and large institutional investors providing him with a broad array of commercial real estate knowledge and experience.
"I love getting a great testimonial from a client about our work. In fact, doing great work for all of our clients is the single, strongest motivator I have."
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Designated
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Upstate New York / Vermont Leukemia Lymphoma Society, Board of Trustees, Tresurer
- Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Brokers, Member
- BS in Business Economics, State University of New York at Plattsburgh