San Diego, CA
Cresa’s San Diego office is seeking an individual with a service-oriented personality and good attention to detail to join our team of client coordinators, financials analysts and researchers in support of our growing roster of experienced real estate brokers who depend heavily on their daily involvement. We are looking for an individual who can provide administrative support, research property information including calls to outside industry professionals, assist in high-volume production of tour books and case studies, create marketing brochures from templates, coordinate and develop sales-related presentation materials and deliverables, among other tasks. This position will be based out of Cresa’s San Diego location and is a great opportunity in commercial real estate.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Assist advisors with all support related activities
- Work with financial analysts and researchers for seamless project coordination
- Prepare market surveys and tour packages
- Research property information online, through email and over the phone
- Create marketing presentations and supporting materials
- Prepare billing and closed deal documents
- Help maintain documentation for broker Salesforce databases
- Schedule and coordinate building tours and appointments
- Additional administrative duties as required
- Ability to maintain an organized approach in a multi-task environment
- Must be team-oriented with a strong customer service focus
- Possess a willingness to learn and contribute
- Ability to be detail-oriented in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Have keen sense of accuracy and ability to proof own work and work of others
- Professional telephone, written and oral communication skills
- Analytical skills including use of basic spreadsheets and calculations
- Present a courteous, friendly attitude with a genuine interest in the work and the needs of others in conjunction the Cresa culture of collaboration.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Industry-specific training provided
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Sales and administrative support experience and/or training preferred
- Experience in commercial real estate industry is desirable
- Proficient to advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe InDesign
- Costar Real estate data base, Salesforce, and ESRI Mapping experience a plus
Minimum Physical Requirements:This is a job which involves sitting (or standing) at a desk with no strenuous movements.
Physical Requirements:There is no travel required for this position.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Share job posting