Brant has provided both financial and real estate leadership for projects of major corporations throughout the country, including Conoco-Phillips, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Ecolabs, Cisco Systems, CVS Drugstores, Chiron, Genentech, Texas Instruments and 7-11. Under his leadership, his clients and investment funds he led acquired over $6 billion in properties.
- Cisco Systems
- Isis Pharmaceuticals
- CVS Drugstores
- Texas Instruments
- Adjunct Instructor, Abilene Christian University’s College of Business
- Member, Harvard Business School Club, Dallas, TX
- Member, Harding University President’s Council
- Member, Visiting Committee of ACU’s School of Business
- Board Member, American Studies Institute
- Brant serves as an elder and in other roles at his church
- Harding University, B.S., Accounting and B.S., Bible, Summa Cum Laude
- Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration, M.B.A., with honors
Brant received his M.B.A., with honors from Harvard Business School. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and B.S., Bible Summa Cum Laude from Harding University.