Matt has 31 years of real estate experience representing occupiers. He was a founder of Cresa and has served in several leadership positions. His education and early career as an engineer enable him to bring a true problem-solving thought process to all client engagements. His clients benefit from his ability to see the entire business picture and develop a strategic approach to delivering a solution to best address their needs.
Over the course of his career, he has been fortunate to work with clients who have been willing to deliver projects that have provided better workplaces for their employees and have improved upon the sustainability of the area where they are located.
1 Fayette Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Cresa, Philadelphia, PA 1997 - Present
- Corporate National Realty, Principal, Philadelphia, PA 1989 - 1996
- Texas Instruments, Process Engineer, Attleboro, MA 1983 - 1989
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, B.S., Materials Engineering
- Drexel University, Graduate Level Financial Training
- Mid Atlantic Angel Group
- Corenet Global - Philadelphia Chapter
- Mount St. Joseph Academy - Head Basketball Coach