SVP, Financial Operations
The SVP, Financial Operations is responsible for our regional and local finance teams and support for the local office leadership teams. This leader will implement appropriate processes to ensure timely, complete and accurate financial reporting and information for our individual markets. The successful candidate will possess a solid knowledge of process improvements relating to all finance functions including management reporting, sales pipeline tracking, commission calculations and financial systems. The position involves building and motivating a strong finance and accounting team and developing strong relationships with local office leaders and internal finance and corporate partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary interface with local offices on all finance matters
- Standardize regional / field financial processes (commission calculations, revenue posting, pipeline tracking, etc.)
- Develop standard reporting for local office management.
- Provide M&A support and transitions for new offices and teams
- Optimize shared service model.
- Optimize financial systems to support local operations.
- Implement commission systems and reporting.
- Manage regional and local finance teams; optimize for growth.
- Coordinate effectively with the CFO, Controller, FP&A lead and Head of Corporate Development and Strategy
- Coordinate effectively across all corporate functions
- Demonstrated strong financial planning and reporting expertise.
- Advanced knowledge of process improvement and financial systems
- Demonstrated ability to see what needs to be done, take ownership of objective and follow through on initiatives to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with leaders, proactively build cross functional relationships and communicate clearly within all levels of organization and share with others.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate team members with passion and clear vision of goal.
- Demonstrated ability to drive business results with sense of urgency and commitment to timelines and goals by supporting team members, providing resources, and develop creative solutions.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance or Accounting)
- 10+ years FP&A / Financial Operations
- Management experience in high growth multi state organization
- Experience in commercial real estate strongly preferred
Cresa is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Cresa strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.