Marketing and Operations Associate
San Diego, CA
The primary role of the Marketing and Operations Associate will be to aid and support the regional Head of Marketing with day-to-day broker support tasks, producing marketing collaterals, and brainstorming marketing and operational initiatives. By virtue of supporting the Marketing Department, the role also supports Advisors and Principals of various other service lines (brokerage, project management, financial services, etc.). The purpose of this position is to support internal and external marketing and operational efforts in order to assist with business development, client services, internal professional development, and office recruitment.
The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work. Precise, consistent work output is essential, requiring patience and a willingness to handle multiple tasks. Consistent, error free work is a key measurement of job performance success. The work is helpful in nature, providing support and service to others while delivering quality work on a consistent basis.
Cresa is searching for a motivated individual who can collaborate within a team setting, as well someone who can be self-reliant when directly confronted with unique problem-solving situations. Our ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years of experience.
- Meeting with supervisor, brokers & principals to determine scope of a projects and daily workflow
- Incorporating recommended edits to achieve the final design
- Reviewing designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Producing, printing and binding final materials
- Aiding with digital marketing & social media efforts
- Assisting with department project scheduling and organization
- Multitasking while meeting various deadlines
- Supporting the broker teams with necessary administrative tasks and the preparation of market surveys and tours including gathering building information, maps, and CoStar data
- Supporting the marketing team by assisting with the preparation of marketing collateral such as property brochures, email blasts, presentation placemats and banners, and market overview books
- Office support to include ordering supplies and maintaining a tidy, professional environment.
- Skilled level with the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat
- Skilled with Microsoft Office 365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experienced, self‐motivated, customer‐centric, and results‐oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Capacity to work effectively both independently and in teams
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to identify and manage priorities
Share job posting