San Francisco, CA
As Financial Analyst, you’ll support a team of expert tenant representation advisors throughout the SF Bay Area, providing high-quality financial analyses to inform and support our clients' real estate decision making. Armed with exceptional analytical and organizational skills and an eye for details, you’re a problem solver who constantly seeks to achieve better results.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance or Economics. Real Estate or Business post-secondary is a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in commercial real estate, capital markets or corporate finance
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Outlook). Advanced MS Excel proficiency is a must.
- Advanced experience developing cash flow models and in-depth financial analyses, including Comparative Lease Analysis, Sublease Recovery, and Lease Accounting
- Experience with lease administration software, LeaseCalcs
- Experience reviewing leases/lease abstracts
- Able to calculate and analyze key metrics and indicators (vacancy, absorption, inventory, rental rates, availability, deliveries, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work as a team player
- Resourceful, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritize efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
Bonus skills and experience
- FMVA, CFA, CPA
- Lease accounting
- Experience in Office, R&D, and Biotech asset classes
What Success Looks Like
- You will work within Cresa’s proprietary financial models, along with designing and building sophisticated financial models to support client strategy.
- Researching and resolving complex issues for customized new business development pursuits.
- Applies critical thinking and market knowledge to assist with unique client-specific research requests such as strategic planning, portfolio reviews, and highest and best use analyses.
- Summarize and communicate analytic findings, insights and recommendations via executive-level summary documents and presentations.
- You are passionate about providing exceptional client-service and can do this by delivering easily understood analyses which will be used by different audiences to influence lease, disposition, and purchase decisions.
- You have excellent communication skills to discuss your findings and thrive in a collaborative team environment. You are also comfortable providing support in client presentations, proposal responses and general business pitches.
- You excel in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to deliver accurate outputs in terms of financial analysis in an efficient manner.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you! Apply today to join our team.
Share job posting