Corporate Real Estate Advisor
In this role, you will join a team of professionals to generate new business opportunities as well as support ongoing commercial real estate transactions. Our advisors work with our clients developing strategies to diagnose and solve business problems. With our substantial growth over the past few years, advisors are expected to assume significant levels of responsibility requiring a high degree of maturity, self confidence and analytical ability. The work is exciting and particularly challenging.
At Cresa, we celebrate diverse backgrounds and experiences as we recognize that these individuals are essential to the development of creative business strategies and tailored solutions for our clients. With that said, our advisor’s will have the following responsibilities:
- Business development outreach through prospecting, networking, and relationship building.
- Participate in marketing, negotiations and closing of office/industrial leases and purchases or sales on behalf of the occupier.
- Preparing market surveys and reports on market conditions.
- Conducting research on prospective client’s profiles.
- Communicating with existing clients to manage the due diligence process.
- Prepare proposal matrixes.
- Accompany prospective clients on tours in various submarkets.
- Analyze market data to better understand market trends, market comparisons and historical data for the benefit or our clients and prospects.
- Engage in the local business community for the purpose of generating new business.
- Candidates do not need a real estate license before interviewing, but a real estate salesperson license will be required upon employment
- Candidates with the ability to work hard in a fast-paced, autonomous environment, and thrive on competition.
- Are analytical, strategic, competitive and action oriented.
- Possess perseverance, self-motivated, and operates with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Has strong communication and presentation skills.
- Seeks a career with limitless earning potential and continual professional development.
Share job posting