The Lease Administrator is responsible for the accuracy of the database information, timeliness of reporting internally and the facilitation of the day-to-day workflow requirements between the Portfolio Coordinator and the Account Manager. This person shall administer the normal, daily operations for the Client account, among other tasks.
- Timely document processing - Abstracting and data entry of new leases, change forms, etc. within timeframes required per contract
- Accounts Payable invoice review and data entry
- Tenant invoice review and submission
- Cam estimate and reconciliation review and correction
- Sublease administration
- Run and prepare monthly reporting, including Executive Summary narrative if needed /rent forecasts /funds requests
- Update database using quality assurance reporting, revised by the Account Manager and /or self-performed. Ensure data is entered accurately and completely
- Advise Account Managers of account status via document tracking tools
- Respond to Account Manager’s questions relating to changes in the portfolio and lease administration activity
- Participate in and complete project work as assigned
- Other duties as requested
- Excellent communication skills - This person can discuss issues that are more complicated and defend a position both verbally and in writing. Comfortable interacting with Client.
- Mathematical skills - Intermediate math skills. Some interpretive understanding.
- Computer skills - Database maintenance capabilities. Capability to create necessary spreadsheets and documents with analysis.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Associate’s degree or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with Windows software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Share job posting