Cresa’s Lease Administration office is seeking a self-motivated Account Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for an individual who can take responsibility for all aspects of service delivery for a client or group of clients. They ensure the accuracy of the database information, timeliness of reporting to the Client and the efficient management of the day-to-day operations between the Company and the Client. This person shall direct and control the normal, daily operations for the Client account.
Responsibilities• Understand Client Requirements by reading and updating Client File, Prepare For & Follow Up on Client Meetings, and Propose Solutions to Create Client Satisfaction
• Help Train/Supervise Account Personnel Resources in coordination with Senior Management
• Establish & Maintain Documented Client Procedures and Protocol at Onboarding and Quarterly
• Establish & Maintain Formal Client Satisfaction Measurements Based on Client Service Level Agreement
• Review and Deliver Internal/External Reports and Deliverables as Documented in Procedures with Analysis/Footnotes; Escalate New Service Request; Prepare Billing Logs
• Participate in production work as required and/or in place of personnel as necessary
• Use Standard Tools: Weekly Plan, Project List, Client Check In, Monthly Call w/Follow Ups, etc
Education, Training, & Experience• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to understand and interpret complex commercial lease language
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Share job posting