International Marketing & Operations Associate
New York, NY
Cresa is the world's only global commercial real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate solutions. Our purpose is to think beyond space, strengthening those we serve and enhancing the quality of life for our clients. Delivered across every industry, Cresa's services include Transaction Management, Workplace Solutions, Project Management, Consulting, Lease Administration, Technology, Investment Banking & Capital Markets and Portfolio Solutions. In partnership with London-based Knight Frank, Cresa provides service through 16,000 people, across 380 offices in 51 territories.
Under this partnership, Knight Frank operates an Internationally focused team, with U.S. based Partners located in New York and California. The Knight Frank International Desk team is currently looking to fill the role of International Marketing and Operations Associate, who will be based out of Cresa’s New York City office.
Candidate will manage the teams’ internal processing systems, including but not limited to –
- An excel based, financial reporting system for recording referral transactions taking place globally. Candidate will be responsible for entering and extracting data and recording changes.
- Using the internal financial system data to develop comprehensive monthly and year-end reports/presentations (i.e. business line breakdown, country breakdown, etc), and provide ad-hoc requests as needed.
- An excel based reporting system for Asia Pacific transactions. Candidate will be responsible for gathering/confirming required information and raising relevant invoices in partnership with London Office.
- Managing and optimizing teams’ preliminary CRM database system (via Microsoft Access) to record potential business opportunities.
- Interacting with international and local teams/individuals, communicating and requesting information regularly, clarifying data as needed, etc.
Candidate will develop content, provide creative direction and directly manage teams’ internal marketing initiatives and business development content. This is including but not limited to –
- Compiling and formatting content for regularly scheduled e-blasts/newsletters via UK based Content Management System in partnership with corporate marketing team.
- Preparing and distributing bi-monthly email bulletins to select distribution list(s), curating international/national news stories, completed transactions and business pursuits.
- Regularly updating International Desk marketing collateral including - International presentations, Global Occupier Services Guide, leasing comparison documents, International Desk Operational protocol decks, and other ad hoc materials as required.
- Create and amend extensive PowerPoint presentations and files as needed, including track records, brochures, RFP’s etc.
- Manage internal webinar series via Teams or other third-party platform – Curate topic ideas from international teams and lead overall production and post-event follow up and analysis.
- Proof reading all team marketing materials, brochures, flyers and e-blasts etc. prior to distribution.
- Ensure all branded documents comply with the marketing guidelines.
Candidate will provide operational and administrative support to International Desk team, including but not limited to –
- Managing bespoke team calendar, tracking important events, team domestic and international travel, client visits and marketing distribution initiatives.
- Maintaining the team’s internal client distribution lists, updating and cleansing as required.
- Providing extensive calendar management using Outlook, scheduling meetings, lunches, client events, etc as required.
- Being comfortable interacting and managing international teams, communicating regularly with sensitivity to international time zones.
- Gathering and distributing international marketing and research reports as needed and requested.
- Collate weekly US completed transactions into internal management system.
- Working closely with team on bespoke projects as required.
- Taking initiative to perform research and analysis as needed to meet team needs.
- Processing and submitting expense claims for U.S. based team members via London office.
Additional general tasks including but not limited to –
- Dealing with clients visiting the office in a polite, helpful and confident manner.
- Communicating with others in a professional and helpful manner face to face, via email, telephone and/or via web.
- Remaining internationally focused and communicating with teams and contacts worldwide effectively, particularly liaising with Knight Frank’s Head office in London.
Professional Experience and Personal Skills
Qualifications / Education / Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Business, Communications or Marketing.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar marketing & business development/assistance role.
- Motivated self-starter, able to work autonomously, take initiative on a regular basis and troubleshoot/problem solve.
- Strong communicator and comfortable interacting with senior executives.
- Extensive experience working for multiple people, being able to prioritise a heavy workload while remaining calm under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to learn new programs and processes as required.
- Excellent eye for detail and proof-reading ability.
- Superior grammar and writing abilities while taking pride in presentation of work.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Must have flexibility, adaptability and a co-operative attitude.
- Dedication, loyalty, diligence, efficiency, punctual and have a cheerful manner.
- Some knowledge of commercial real estate industry beneficial but not mandatory.
Systems & IT Competence
- Microsoft Office (Advanced) – PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Adobe Suite (Intermediate +)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access, preferred but not required.
Share job posting