Cresa is seeking a self-motivated Transaction Manager to join our growing real estate team.
We are looking for an individual who can assist in managing:
- Execute multi-market acquisition & disposition of direct and serviced offices
- Coordinate with selected market co-broker, conduct onboarding and ensuring level of service quality is maintained
- Draft Request for Proposals, Counter-Proposals, Letter of Intent/Heads of Term, etc.
- Participates in Lease Review, manage and track negotiation progress
- Understand and prepare Financial Analysis including comparative and sublease recovery
- Manage flow of documentation and communications between client, account team, extended team including local co-broker, consulting, project management, facility management, lease administration, etc.
- Track and report upcoming lease expirations and other critical dates
- Maintain weekly / monthly real estate activity status report
- Commitment to exceptional client service
- Ability to multitask and maintain high level of accuracy
- Process and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in developing executive level presentations – PowerPoint / Google sheets
- Professional with positive energy, strong interpersonal skills and team focused
- Utilize multiple technology and productivity platforms including:
- Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, Lease Administration Database Systems, Financial Analysis Software, etc.
Education, Training & Experience:
- A real estate license is required before start date
- 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate transactions
- Successfully managed or assisted on 25+ transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree (or relevant industry experience)
- Ability to travel
The physical demands and work environment that have been described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Share job posting