Approaching Space Issues, the Right Way
- Ahead LLC
- 29,512 sq. ft.
- Transaction Management
- Allen Rogoway
- Eric Nolin
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- Ahead had a five-year growth plan to triple in head count.
- Keep expenses low.
- Maintain a facility that would attract and retain new talent in the Chicago CBD.
- Cresa developed pricing models that allowed Ahead to evaluate all real estate options.
- Ahead selected a sublease at 401 N. Michigan Avenue which allowed Ahead to utilize new existing conditions at the two penthouse floors in the building.
- The total project and relocation costs were materially less than a direct lease or full design/build.