San Diego, CA
Cresa is an international corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate services, including: Transaction Management, Project Management, Corporate Solutions, Portfolio Strategies, Location Planning, Lease Administration, Capital Markets, Mission Critical Solutions, and Facilities Services. With more than 58 offices, Cresa is the largest occupier representation firm in North America.
We are seeking to hire an advisor/broker to assist in our efforts to grow our presence in the San Diego area. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with and obtain guidance from seasoned professional advisors in order to achieve mutual goals on individual and company growth.
- Quick grasp and understanding of the company’s niche market advantages and the ability to convey this differentiation to prospects
- Heavy prospecting for new client relationships via phone and door-to-door contact and communication
- Learn and sharpen presentation skills to help win new clients
- Become a student of real estate:
- Learn to quickly discern property attributes – their value and how they can provide positive or negative impacts on the clients business operation.
- Learn who the players are in the local market, and develop relationships with them.
- Learn and stay current with market trends, tenant/buyer movement and deal points.
- Current California Real Estate Licenseor be in the process of obtaining one
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in a business- related study preferred
- Sales and account development experience with C-Level executives preferred
- Proven track record building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Master at networking - maintaining a strong presence with local and/or national companies, prospects and client base
- Must be reliable and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet-based research
- Entrepreneurial approach to business—desire to evolve into straight commission compensation
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong math skills and problem solving capability
- Desire to make real estate a career choice