Cresa is an international corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate services. With more than 58 offices, Cresa is the largest occupier representation firm in North America.
The Account Manager takes responsibility for all aspects of service delivery for a client or group of clients, ensures the accuracy of the database information, timeliness of reporting to the client, the efficient management of day-to-day operations between the Company and the client, and direct and control the normal, daily operations for the client account, among other tasks.
• Understand client requirements by reading and updating the client contract file, prepare for and follow up on client meetings, and propose solutions to create client satisfaction
• Help train / supervise account personnel resources in coordination with Senior Management
• Establish and maintain documented client procedures and protocol at onboarding and quarterly, as needed
• Establish and maintain formal client satisfaction measurements based on Service Level Agreements
• Review and deliver internal / external report and deliverables, as documented in procedures with analysis / footnotes; escalate new service requests; prepare monthly billing logs
• Participate in production work as required and / or in place of PC / LA personnel, as necessary
• Update Internal Systems (network, Sharepoint, doclog, etc.) monthly or as change dictates
• Use CLA tools: Weekly plan, project list, client check in, monthly call with follow up, etc.
• Service level agreements on-time and in quality range above 99% (leverages personnel and project resources)
• Deliverables on-time and in quality range above 95% (leverages senior management)
• Client satisfaction score of 90% or greater (send survey after each new onboarding).
• Personnel resources are operating at expected levels (LA =400 units /mo.) (98 % Accuracy)
• Confirm with client on a quarterly basis that their report package suits their needs; quality / turnaround times are addressed; new services suggested
• Suggests and participates in company / client projects (min. 2/year)
• Excellent communication skills. Capable of discussing issues that are more strategic and defend a position both verbally and in writing, and act as a resource in meetings.
• Intermediate math skills including ability to calculate CPI increases, percentage change, etc. Some interpretive understanding.
• Intermediate computer and database maintenance capabilities.
• Ability to create necessary spreadsheets and documents with analysis in software (i.e. Excel)
• Can arrange and participate in meetings as required. Proficiency with presentation software and business case preparation required. Complete resource to set the agenda, prepare the presentation, drive a consensus and assign follow up duties.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient with Windows software
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Ability to travel
The physical demands and work environment that have been described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Note: The job description is an overview of the functions, requirements and expectations for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
Share job posting