At Cresa, you will be part of a team that manages industrial real estate transactions on behalf of multiple national companies. Our advisors work with clients to develop real estate strategies that align with long-term business objectives. Advisors are expected to assume significant levels of responsibility requiring l strong communication skills, organization, and analytical ability.
- Work closely with the senior principal/account executive on various national accounts.
- Manage multiple lease and sale transactions across various markets.
- Workflow management, client reporting, site selection, and incentives.
- Help coordinate multiple service lines and client services such as lease administration, technology, and forecasting.
- Prepare market surveys and report on local market conditions.
- Communicate with clients to manage the lease or sale process.
- Collaborate with local market advisors across the country.
- Participate in negotiations and closing of leases and purchases.
- Analyze market data to better understand market trends, market comparisons and historical data for the benefit or our clients and prospects.
- Coordination of tours in conjunction with accompaniment.
- Manage project close-out and invoicing.
- A real estate license is required before start date.
- Previous experience in commercial real estate or project management is preferred.
- Previous experience with CRM, particularly Salesforce, is preferred.
- Possess perseverance, self-motivated, and operate with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Share job posting