- Project management
- David Toomey
- Brian Davies
- Joe Vazquez
- Brooke Edwards
- In 2015, Fandango occupied a full floor at Westside Media Center under a lease that was scheduled to expire in 2017. They had outgrown their floor and needed additional space to accommodate their expanding headcount.
- Their initial objective was to sign a new lease for their current floor plus the adjacent floor, add an inter-connecting stairwell and operate from the two floors.
- After consulting with us, the Fandango team agreed to evaluate all viable property alternatives in the market before making a final property selection.
- We determined that the two floors that Fandango initially wanted to occupy at their current building would not be sufficient to accommodate their needs over the term of a new lease.
- At the same time, we evaluated 15 viable property alternatives from Santa Monica to Playa Vista and from Culver City to Beverly Hills. The large number of options allowed us to manage a competitive bidding process that provided Fandango with very strong negotiating leverage.
- The final result was a beautiful two-floor, 97,000 square foot space with inter-connecting stairwell, three large outdoor patios and a work environment that the employees thoroughly enjoy.
Learn how we customize solutions to meet your needs.