Cresa’s Lease Administration office is seeking a self-motivated Lease Administration to join our growing team. The Lease Administrator is responsible for the accuracy of the database information, timeliness of reporting internally and the facilitation of the day to day workflow requirements between the Portfolio Coordinator and the Account Manager. This person shall administer the normal, daily operations for the Client account.
Responsibilities• Workflow Processing (Edit & Maintain Accuracy of Processed By; Dates; Processing Note; Process Stage Fields)
• Document Processing (Abstracting & D/E of New Leases, Change Forms etc)
• Identify invoices that do/do not match the rent forecast & resolve exceptions
• Run & Prepare Monthly Reporting including Executive Summary except Narrative/Rent Forecasts/Funds Requests
• Update Database Using Quality Assurance Reporting Revised by the Account Manager and/or self-performed
• Advise Account Managers of Account Status via Weekly Bin Tie Out and Document Tracking tools
• Participate in and complete project work as assigned
• Complete CPI/Prorated Rent adjustments & Estoppel Reviews
Education, Training, & Experience• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two – four years related work experience
• Strong financial, analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to understand and interpret complex commercial lease language
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Share job posting