As Vice Chairman of Cresa, Tom Birnbach supports the management of Cresa's global offices with a focus on continuing growth initiatives and enhancing organizational efficiencies.
As one of Cresa’s founding members and a Managing Principal for the Washington, DC regional offices, Tom services global accounts and focuses on completing high-value, strategic and complex transactions by applying Cresa’s suite of integrated services. His expertise in strategic planning is complimented by constant value creation for his clients. He has contributed to a rapidly growing roster of successful partnerships with occupiers around the globe, including L3Harris; EMC Corporation; VMWare; DLT Solutions; and Exostar.
2 Bethesda Metro Center
Bethesda, MD 20814
- DLT Solutions
- EMC Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
Tom received a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Cresa, Board of Directors, Vice Chairman
- Greater Washington Board of Trade, Member
- The Economic Club of Washington, Member
- University of Maryland, Board of Trustees, Elected Member
- Cresa, Strategic Leadership Council, Former Vice Chairman
- Cresa, Top Producer Award, Recipient
- Cresa, President’s Award, Recipient
- Cresa, Chairman's Award, Recipient