The Project Manager role manages or assists on multiple commercial construction projects, focusing on everyday project needs such as budgeting, scheduling, assembling project teams, attending meetings, providing coordination on projects and conducting move/relocation management, among other tasks.
- Support project executives on all projects and assignments
- Represent the client in all matters including; interfacing with contractors, architects, vendors, landlords and tenants.
- Proactively manage project-related issues on accounts or assignment
- Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects
- Develop a project budget and update as needed, develop a project schedule and update as needed for project management team and client
- Conduct and document all weekly meetings
- Coordinate and track all Vendor RFP’s
- Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation
- Prepare/update project status reports
- Assist in the preparation of the following:
- Preliminary budget reports and analyses
- Preliminary project schedule
- Updating / creation of existing and new marketing materials
- Assist in the development of draft client engagement agreements
- Track project requirements in Salesforce including opportunities and active/closed projects
- Assist in the coordination of monthly project invoices
- Prepare and coordinate vendor Request for Proposal documents, review proposals and input data for comparison.
- Update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials
- Meet client and project requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration and management skills required
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple personnel and multiple deadlines
- Process oriented skills required
- Ability to prepare estimates and track budgets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal project team, clients and construction community
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to establish goals and objectives
- Problem solving capabilities is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines are skills utilized on a daily basis
- Must possess a "client first" mindset
- Embrace a collaborative work environment and a good cultural fit
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, architecture, engineering, interior design, business, real estate or equivalent.
- Three or more years project management (or similar) experience with demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, numerous deadlines, and conflicting priorities.
- Excellent project management and time management skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with architectural drawings; furniture, fixtures, and equipment; design and space planning concepts; construction costs and schedules.
- Advanced computer skills, proficient with use of Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, and AutoCAD.
Share job posting