Cresa, the largest tenant representation firm in the US, is seeking an Accounting Associate for its Denver office. The ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented with at least 2 years of prior accounting experience. Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently and as a team member. Demonstrate integrity and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive financial and personnel information. Must have strong analytical and organizational skills, produce work with a high level of accuracy and meet critical deadlines. Experience with commission sales a plus.
Cresa offers a dynamic work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including employee medical, dental, vision, and paid time off. Cresa is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Responsibilities• Accounts Receivable responsibilities from initial invoice preparation to cash receipts allocation, including supporting excel spreadsheet documentation and accounting system recording.
• Accounts Payable responsibilities including review, coding, entry and check runs for vendor and commission payables; compiling/reconciling expense reports.
• Updating broker commission earning sheets.
• Month-end closing processes including general ledger journal entries, bank and credit card reconciliations, commission analysis, variance analysis and other tasks as required.
• Assistance with year-end activities such as compiling census data, preparing 1099 tax filings.
• Other general accounting projects as needed
Qualifications and Skills
• 2 - 5 years general accounting knowledge and experience is preferred.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business is preferred.
• Highly Proficient in Excel and Word.
• Experience with accounting software (Intacct, Quick Books), payroll processing software and database programs.
• Real Estate and Sales commission experience a plus.
Cresa is an international corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents tenants and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate services, including: Transaction Management, Project Management, Strategic Services, Corporate Solutions, Site Selection, Lease Administration, Capital Markets, Mission Critical Solutions, Relocation Management, and Facilities Management. For more information, visit www.cresa.com/denver
To apply, please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume via email to Jodi Mullins (Jmullins@cresa.com). No phone calls please.
Share job posting