Kelly provides in-depth analysis & planning for leadership and service programming for nonprofit clients. He acts as both a coach and a motivator for nonprofit leaders to ensure the products and services provided by the Cresa Omaha office are fully utilized to enhance community well-being.
Prior to joining Cresa Omaha, Kelly worked for eight years at the Nonprofit Association of the Midlands building mission capacity in over 700 nonprofits across the Great Plains region. He is a disabled veteran, having served twenty years in the U.S. Air Force as an air control officer. Kelly has deployed to combat zones four times, was trained as a command and control specialist, and certified as a U.S. Army strategic planner.
7820 Wakeley Plaza
Omaha, NE 68114
- M.P.A., Nonprofit Management, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- M.A., Geography and Geographic Information Systems, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- M.A.S., Operations, and in Management, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- B.A., Earth Science, University of Northern Colorado
- Nebraska Real Estate License # 20210635
- Nebraska GIS/LIS Association
- Military Officers Associations of America
- Air Force Association
- Nonprofit Association of the Midlands
- Central Nebraska Sports Complex
- McCook YMCA
- Outlook Collaborative