Cresa, the largest tenant representation firm in the US, is seeking an Accounting Associate for its Denver office. The ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented with at least 2 years of prior accounting experience. Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently and as a team member. Demonstrate integrity and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive financial and personnel information. Must have strong analytical and organizational skills, produce work with a high level of accuracy and meet critical deadlines. Experience with commission sales a plus.
Cresa offers a dynamic work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including employee medical, dental, vision, and paid time off. Cresa is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Accounts Receivable responsibilities from initial invoice preparation to cash receipts allocation, including supporting excel spreadsheet documentation and accounting system recording.
- Accounts Payable responsibilities including review, coding, entry and check runs for vendor and commission payables; compiling/reconciling expense reports.
- Updating broker commission earning sheets.
- Month-end closing processes including general ledger journal entries, bank and credit card reconciliations, commission analysis, variance analysis and other tasks as required.
- Assistance with year-end activities such as compiling census data, preparing 1099 tax filings.
- Other general accounting projects as needed
Education, Training, Experience
- 2 - 5 years general accounting knowledge and experience is preferred.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business is preferred.
- Highly Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Experience with accounting software (Intacct, Quick Books), payroll processing software and database programs.
- Real Estate and Sales commission experience a plus.
Cresa is an international corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents tenants and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate services, including: Transaction Management, Project Management, Strategic Services, Corporate Solutions, Site Selection, Lease Administration, Capital Markets, Mission Critical Solutions, Relocation Management, and Facilities Management. For more information, visit www.cresa.com/denver
Share job posting