San Francisco, CA
Cresa's San Francisco office is seeking a Transaction Manager.
This Transaction Manager will execute real estate acquisition and disposition services for a global portfolio account(s). The key goal for this role is to understand the goals of the client and execute transactions that deliver exceptional results. A background in corporate real estate transactions, legal or finance is preferred.
- Execute multi-market acquisitions & dispositions of direct and serviced offices
- Coordinate with selected market co-broker, conduct onboarding and ensuring level of service quality is maintained
- Draft Request for Proposals, Counter-Proposals, Letter of Intent/Heads of Term, etc.
- Participates in Lease Review, drive and track negotiation progress
- Understand and prepare Financial Analysis including comparative and sublease recovery
- Manage flow of documentation and communications between client, account team, extended team including local co-broker, consulting, project management, facility management, lease administration, etc.
- Track and report upcoming lease expirations, critical dates and other important details of client's portfolio to initiate projects as appropriate
- Maintain weekly and monthly real estate activity status report
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Commitment to exceptional client service in a proactive manner
- Ability to multitask and maintain high level of accuracy
- Process and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in developing executive level presentations – PowerPoint / Google Slides
- Professional with positive energy, strong interpersonal skills and team focused
- Experience utilizing multiple technology and productivity platforms including:
o Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite, Salesforce, Lease Administration Database Systems, Financial Analysis Software, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate transactions, preferably with corporate clients
- Successfully executed 100+ transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree with quantitative coursework
Share job posting