Cresa’s Lease Administration office is seeking a self-motivated Project Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for an individual who can assist in in managing multiple high-profile commercial design and construction projects, focusing on everyday project needs such as attending meetings, providing coordination on projects and supporting the Project Management team
Responsibilities• Develop/Refine work tools and procedures to create efficiencies and instill quality results.
• Assume full project management responsibilities for significant implementations including the development of plans & budgets, management of communication and expectations of the client and coordination, training and supervision of project staff resources.
• Function as the transition manager between the project and ongoing phases of work.
• Assist with internal projects that relate across accounts.
• Manage relocations and moving company walk throughs, inventory items moving, set up move meetings with client, move packages, signage and manage physical relocation and day activities
Education, Training, & Experience• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 1-3 years of experience in project management or related field
• Ability to work independently and multitask (estimated to be 5-10 projects at any given time)
• Ability to communicate with executive level internal and external clients
• Proficient MS Project, MS Office Applications, and 3rd party lease admin systems
• Must have a strong understanding of the abstracting process and experience with software applications and report writers
Share job posting