Senior Advisor, Financial Analyst
Cresa is the world’s most trusted occupier-first commercial real estate firm. We provide commercial real estate advice and services to diverse industries throughout the globe, including leading technology, pharmaceutical, biotech, legal, insurance and other professional services companies. We are proud of our team, the advice we provide and our strong workplace culture. Our office is regularly honored as one of Boston’s Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal and the Boston Globe.
The Senior Advisor, Financial Analyst is responsible developing strategies and the supporting financial and labor analysis. The Senior Advisor, Financial Analyst will work closely with the Cresa advisors, consultants and clients to develop strategies that drive value and performance and enhances the overall client experience. The Senior Advisor, Financial Analyst will have a role in business development strategy and pursuits, internal and external workshops and thought-leadership publications and events. To be successful in this role, this individual will continuously adapt to new technology and practices, will take initiative, be detail oriented, and enjoy being part of an energetic and fast-paced team.
Responsibilities• Create analytical tools that will allow internal and external project teams to quickly gain actionable insight related to transaction and portfolio management.
• Develop strategies that meet the goals and objectives of our clients and drive qualitative and quantitative value.
• Perform complex financial and labor analyses (e.g., portfolio optimization, sale leasebacks, synthetic leasing, occupancy cost analysis, labor demographics, commute impact studies, labor cost, etc.)
• Collaborate with clients and project teams to determine the financial and labor goals and objectives.
• Establish consistent processes and governance for analyses with clients and project teams to ensure accuracy.
• Develop strategic white papers or case studies that can be utilized to further business development for brokerage teams.
• Develop internal tools to support clients and projects teams with all facets of real estate process.
• Participate in thought leadership projects, including but not limited to white papers, social posts, panels, workshops, etc.
Education, Training, & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Finance, Economics or another related field.
• Minimum of five years professional experience in real estate or related industry
• Fundamental understanding of real estate and terminology
• Proficient in Microsoft, LeaseCalcs and ProCalc
• Strong analytical, financial and communication skills
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Share job posting