The Project Manager is dedicated to our client Silicon Valley Bank. This is a high-volume environment with huge growth potential.
We manage design, construction and move requirements for companies all over the United States and occasionally internationally. We have predicated our entire company on an exquisite level of value to every client that works with us. We are a group of like-minded and dedicated people that love to bring excellence to our clients. We are continually developing new processes and procedures to ensure successful project delivery. Beyond that, we also are the kind of organization that is always moving people up into new roles with more responsibility and expanded career pathways. We work hard and have a good time doing it. We grow together as a team and always strive to be better.
If you want to be a part of a winning team, learn how to execute at a high level, and have career upward mobility for your future, this may be the perfect place for you.
- Supporting the SVB project team including interfacing with contractors, architects, vendors, landlords and tenants.
- Track and manage insurance, lien waivers, budget updates, schedule updates for project management team and clients
- Vendor scope document creation, including data cabling, security, audio/visual, etc.
- Responsible for the development and preparation of the following:
- Preliminary budget reports and analyses
- RFP responses
- Updating / creation of existing and new marketing materials
- Develop draft client agreements
- Track project requirements in Salesforce including opportunities and active/closed projects
- Monthly project invoice packages
- Prepare and coordinate vendor Request for Proposal documents, review proposals and input data for comparison.
- Manage weekly project meetings and develop associated meeting minutes
- Develop and distribute bi-weekly project reports
- Work closely with the Workplace Creation Program Manager to deliver space to the business
that is designed in accordance with standards, delivered on time and within budget. Take
ownership of projects (as assigned) ensuring a growth mindset and continuous improvement
- Ensure all Day 2 projects and MAC (move, add, change) projects are successfully delivered
and all communications are both timely and proactive with the client and internal team
- Be an advocate for SVB’s best interests on all work assignments.
- Provide quality assurance and oversight of major moves. Includes oversight of key move
team members including Integrated Real Estate partner and SVB local administration.
Requires on site presence at the time of the move.
- Provide quality assurance and oversight of closeout activities Requires verification that all
deficiencies have been addressed including warranty items. Includes reimbursement of
tenant improvement allowances per the lease.
- Assist the WCPM in development and implementation of an Occupancy Planning Program.
(It is anticipated that this new program will be executed by SVB’s Integrated Real Estate
partner or a third party vendor.)
- Work with procurement and accounts payable to internally process and approve PR’s, PO’s
- Be accountable for ensuring all issues are brought to resolution with the utmost of
diplomacy in a transparent, proactive, communicative and expedited timeframe.
- Assist in communications with all client global team members who are impacted by an
RE&WS project or initiative.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a global road show to educate leaders and
their teams on the new workplace design program and various RE&WS initiatives.
- Create and manage customer and team presentations and reports to reflect the ongoing
impact of RE&WS projects and initiatives. Reporting/presentations includes but are not
limited to: staff tours and town hall meetings; CPO report; PowerPoint presentations
required by the Director of Real Estate.
- Assist in the development of SVB standards and processes to include design, construction,
moves, and post occupancy.
- Minimum of 3 years in the design, construction or the commercial development field
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration and organizational skills required
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple personnel and multiple deadlines
- Process oriented skills required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and construction community
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to establish goals and objectives
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines are skills utilized on a daily basis
- Excellent computer skills required, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Must possess a "client first" mindset
- Travel to project sites will be required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.Apply now
Share job posting