Transaction Manager, Global Portfolio Solutions (GPS)
We are seeking an experienced Transaction Manager with proven experience working in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments. Working with our Global Portfolio Solutions team, this individual will be responsible for working on behalf of our clients to drive strategic portfolio objectives and support the delivery of real estate services.
Responsibilities and Duties
We recognize that individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences are important to creating unique client solutions. With that mindset, we are looking for that ideal prospect who will
- Interact with clients to develop strategic portfolio plans
- Initiate projects and manage transactions.
- Review lease documents, write lease summaries and abstracts and review other materials as part of the due diligence process
- Delivering on client-driven priorities, tracking progress and milestones
- Managing acquisition and disposal projects
- Research companies, landlords, and potential subtenants
- Review real estate lease and owned property agreements.
- Reviewing critical dates, evaluate contract options, and provide recommendations.
- Create and implement reports including but not limited to: PIF (Project Initiation Forms), Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Market Comps, Business Case, Location analysis, (BOV) Broker opinion of value
- Manage all transaction activity, preparing forecasts and savings results reporting.
- Preparing financial analysis results calculate book and cash flow projections including net present value, internal rate of return, and asset monetization to enable decision making
- Prepare commission invoices and track receipt.
- Complete other client driven initiatives to support their internal real estate needs
- 7-10 years relevant experience
- Prior experience managing transactions for commercial real estate services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills – attention to detail is critical
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage competing deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience working with cross-functional teams
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work across multiple time zones to accommodate global initiatives
Share job posting