Commercial Real Estate Transaction Associate (Junior Broker)
Cresa is the world's only global commercial real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate solutions. We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized junior broker to support the transaction management team for a national portfolio client. Location Washington, DC or Bethesda, MD.
- Assist transaction management team in the execution of all deal-related activities
- Schedule, coordinate, and lead building tours and appointments
- Strengthen client management and relations
- Research capabilities and data analysis
- Familiarity with Costar, and use of analytics and reports
- Manage flow of documentation and communication between client, transaction team, extended team such as service lines, external co-brokers, etc.
- Produce social media campaigns for the team
- Project coordination, calendar management and administrative support as needed
Education, Skills & Licensure
- Must have Commercial Real Estate License in either District of Columbia, Maryland or Virginia. Ability to secure licenses in all jurisdictions within six (6) months of employment.
- Bachelor's degree in real estate, economics, finance or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial real estate industry
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Costar and working on Excel spreadsheets
- Proficiency working on Microsoft Office programs – Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be action-oriented, collaborative, a self-starter and customer focused
- Valid driver’s license
Share job posting