Advisor, Office Department
As our expansion in Poland gathers pace, CRESA POLSKA is seeking commercial real estate Advisors to work in Warsaw.
Cresa is the world's largest commercial real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate solutions. It serves clients through more than 80 global offices. Cresa Poland offers unbiased, independent commercial real estate advice. Its integrated services include conflict-free tenant representation, capital markets, market research and advisory, valuation, design & project management and workplace strategy.
• Actively solicit clients on the office real estate market
• Establish contacts, organize meetings and advise clients looking for office properties to let
• Support clients in lease negotiations
• Prepare and review promotional materials and offers
• Monitor, collect and process data about office transactions on an ongoing basis
Qualifications and Skills• At least two years of experience in commercial real estate on a similar position
• Able to negotiate and knowledgeable about the commercial real estate market
• Have interpersonal skills in establishing and maintaining business relations
• Able to work independently and prioritize
• Higher education (law, economics, real estate) is an asset
• Good command of English
• Friendly work atmosphere in a dynamic team of experienced industry professionals
• Training and clear career advancement criteria
• Support and mentoring
• Flexible employment
• Location: the office of Cresa Poland at Warsaw Financial Center (53 Emilii Plater St., Warsaw)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the below sentence to your CV: 'I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under Article 6 point 1 a) of GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016).'