John’s extensive experience as a project manager and functional manager in diverse facilities, operations and supply chain roles has provided him with the ability to synthetize, negotiate and orchestrate projects from broad strategic perspectives while still capturing and managing change and critical details to ensure on-time, on-budget and seamless results.
He is well versed in the corporate real estate interiors sector having completed over 15 projects involving large scale fit-ups, facilities restructurings, decommissioning and relocations. Working from a client perspective gathering requirements from key stakeholders, John then worked with the various professionals to balance the constraints and requirements against occupancy planning, design principles and financials. This experience has given him the critical insight and the ability to develop detailed plans and then to drive those plans to successful completion while providing realistic alternatives and scenarios to mitigate risks and costs throughout the project life cycle.
2000, avenue McGill College
Montréal, QC H3A 3H3
- Comprehensive Project Management certificate, McGill University, Montreal
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Concordia University, Montreal
- Bachelor of Commerce, Finance and International Business, McGill University, Montreal
- 2017: Cresa Montréal, Vice President, Project Management
- 2007-2017: Aimia Canada Inc., Senior Project Manager (contract)
- 2004-2007: Mega Brands Inc, Director of Planning & Forecasting
- 2002-2004: Jubilant Draximage, Director of Supply Chain & Customer Care
- 1986-2002: Pratt & Whitney Canada, Project Management, Supply Chain Management and Strategic sourcing
Project Management Institute – PMP certified