Data Management and Occupancy Planner
San Francisco, CA
Cresa Global, Inc. is seeking an experienced Data Management and Occupancy Planner to join our team to support our prominent Tech client’s San Francisco HQ location. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a sophisticated Global Real Estate Workplace Services Team.
The ideal candidate will excel in providing data-based solutions while practicing business excellence. The candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Data, Consulting and Project based work focused on Real Estate. The planner will collaborate with internal clients to identify and develop data based solutions that drive results, implementing the strategies and tracking the outcomes.
- Manage the real estate and workplace business intelligence (BI) platform focusing on Data Management
- Serve as liaison and manage relationship between Client REWS and BI Team
- Develop a strategy to identify future BI enhancements to address business needs
- Manage the development and implementation process of strategic enhancements
- Assist in space management via the client’s CAFM system
- Develop a strategy to identify future enhancements to the space management system
- Prepare and present occupancy related reports in close coordination with Occupancy Planner, ensuring data is timely and accurate.
- Develop and improve overall data management processes by bringing forward unique solutions and innovative approaches. Work with multiple data sources for accurate data input and output.
- Provide long-term planning and business case development support, including supply/demand analysis
- Perform Space and Seat Audits as required. Report outcomes in coordination with team members
- Interface with client representatives in a timely manner to ensure space data accuracy
- Provide Move Planning and Management assistance to Occupancy Planner as needed
- Ability to be responsive, flexible and client oriented, managing critical situations and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and communicate complex information in a meaningful, concise way
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in related field and role
- Proficiency in Google, Tableau, Excel, MS Office Suite
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using data preparation and visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI preferred
- Ability to provide professional and engaging presentations to employees and team members at all levels of an organization
- Excellent project management and time management skills
Location and Compensation
The selected candidate will work in Cresa’s San Francisco office and the client site in San Francisco, CA. Benefits include competitive salary; health, dental, vision and disability insurance; 401k; paid vacation; commute expense reimbursement.
This position is available immediately.
Interest and qualified candidates may respond with a cover letter and references.
Cresa is the world’s largest occupier-focused commercial real estate firm with over 80 offices worldwide and over 25 years in business. We strategize for the best possible results for occupiers everywhere. We think beyond space. Partner without conflict. And apply our integrated expertise to make your business better.
Multiple service lines empower our clients so they can power their business forward. Cresa’s Workspace Planning Design and Support Team is committed to enhancing our clients work environments. Services include Workspace Design, Corporate Relocation Management, Embedded Support, and CAD/CAFM Technical Services.
Cresa is the preeminent partner for real estate occupiers everywhere.
Be the advisor that brings the greatest value to occupiers.
- Work together
- Create value
- Be tenacious
- Embrace diversity
- Enhance community
This position reports to Lynda Schroer, Managing Principal of Cresa Workspace Planning, Design and Support. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with compensation requirement and references with the subject line “Workspace Data Management and Occupancy Planner” to email@example.com.Apply
Share job posting