Associate Director, International Marketing and Business Development
Cresa is an international corporate real estate advisory and consultancy firm that exclusively represents tenants and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate services, including: Transaction Management, Project Management, Global Accounts, Portfolio Strategies, Location Planning, Lease Administration, Capital Markets, and Facilities Services.
With more than 75 offices globally, Cresa is the largest tenant representation firm in North America expanding throughout Asia, having opened offices in Beijing, Singapore and New Zealand most recently.
We are looking for an Associate Director to join our Hong Kong Office to provide strategic International marketing and business development - Hong Kong. This is a key role in the office, requiring client management, alongside the development of both our Hong Kong and China team. The candidate will be involved with client management and interfacing with North American, European and local based Clients. You will build a small dynamic direct team who in-turn will manage their own execution and client teams. You will work to support their individual development and the development of their teams, providing direction and mentorship.
The Associate Director position reports directly into the MD in Hong Kong.You will form part of our young dynamic APAC leadership Team, alongside staff across HK, Shanghai, Singapore, and Australia.
Responsibilities• Support Business growth and efficiency with current and new clients.
• Delivering client billing and resource in line with targets.
• Manage the client P&L for the Hong Kong office, with support from the MD.
• Support with proposals and attend pitches.
• Drive client engagement and delivery.
• Act as a senior client contact and point of escalation. Working to maintain & strengthen excellent client relationships at all levels.
• Ensuring Client contractual obligations, service levels and performance are maintained.
• Be proficient in and act as a digital expert for the firm by using SalesForce CRM.
• Develop and grow our new team in Hong Kong.
• Support the development of the team below you, providing mentorship, coaching and direction within the office in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
• Grow each team and their capacity, and improve working methods to increase efficiency.
• Ensure excellent delivery of all cross-channel work in a timely manner.
• Manage CRM and closely track all transaction activity, manage input into SalesForce and future forecasting.
• Ability to work productively and independently.
• Liaise with overseas multinational decision makers from Europe, USA and Asia.
Requirements & Education
• Exceptional organizational skills required.
• Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration and organizational skills required.
• Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple personnel and multiple deadlines.
• Process oriented skills required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to establish goals and objectives.
• Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines are skills utilized on a daily basis.
• Experience in marketing and business development in overseas markets.
• Excellent computer skills required, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SalesForce CRM.
• Spoken languages – English and Putonghua.
• Understanding of Western and Eastern client requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years international marketing across multiple channels.
• Excellent communication and project management skills.
• Experience in Europe or USA dealing with clients and western companies.
• Knowledge of Hong Kong, Southern China and the Greater Bay Area.
• Confident client facing ability.
• Excel at building relationships, both internally and with clients themselves.
• Results and target driven with excellent attention to detail.
• Strong Putonghua and English skills, both written and spoken is required.
Level of education
BSc or MSc in International Trade, Business or Marketing
• Real Estate Consultancy.
Share job posting