The Denver office of Cresa is looking to hire an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable intern to join our marketing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and build a portfolio, while working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced business environment. In this position, you will need strong critical thinking skills, a thorough understanding of digital marketing strategies and passion for content development. You should be comfortable working closely with various team members and should also expect to take the initiative to learn about current and emerging digital trends.
Your work will focus on content development for the Cresa website and social media channels. It’s essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, the initiative to take on new projects and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest of details.
This is a paid part-time position (appropriately 15 hours per week) with a flexible work schedule. This internship has a flexible start date and has the potential to turn into a year-long position.
- Work with the marketing team to generate and strategize various forms of content for social media. (See Cresa’s Denver and Portland pages)
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm and develop blog articles.
- Work with the marketing to develop email newsletters and manage email lists.
- Assist with additional special projects and administrative tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Creative, with a can-do attitude, and desire to learn
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office 365 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience using social media management platforms (Hootsuite, etc.)
- Experience in photography is preferred.
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
Send resume, cover letter, and work samples to Cassie Stenson.
Share job posting