Cresa Global is the world’s largest occupier representation only commercial real estate firm and has a work environment that is professional and friendly. We believe in being the change. We work together to find new ways of doing things that create value for our clients – and for each other. Because there is not much that feels better than collaborating to make a positive difference each day.
At Cresa, we offer opportunity to be part of something bigger. To learn, advance, mentor and be recognized. Your voice will be heard, and you will be valued for both your individual and team contributions.
- Accounts Receivable responsibilities from initial invoice preparation to cash receipts allocation, including supporting excel spreadsheet documentation and accounting system recording.
- Accounts Payable responsibilities including review, coding, entry and check runs for vendor and commission payables; compiling/reconciling expense reports.
- Updating broker commission earning sheets.
- Month-end closing processes including general ledger journal entries, bank and credit card reconciliations, commission analysis, variance analysis and other tasks as required.
- Assistance with year-end activities such as compiling census data, preparing 1099 tax filings.
- Other general accounting projects as needed.
Education, Training and Experience
- General accounting knowledge and experience or education equivalent
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business
- Highly Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Experience with accounting software (Intacct, Quick Books), payroll processing software and database programs.
- Real Estate or Sales commission experience a plus.
Cresa is an international corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents tenants and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate services, including: Transaction Management, Project Management, Strategic Services, Corporate Solutions, Site Selection, Lease Administration, Capital Markets, Mission Critical Solutions, Relocation Management, and Facilities Management. For more information, visit www.cresa.com/denver
Cresa offers a dynamic work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including employee medical, dental, vision, and paid time off. Cresa is an equal employment opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume. No phone calls please.
Share job posting