Marketing & Graphic Design Intern
New York, NY
About the Opportunity
The New York office of Cresa is looking for a Summer Intern to work with the local Marketing Department.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and build a portfolio of work, while collaborating in a fast-paced business environment. In this position, you will need strong critical thinking skills, a thorough understanding of digital marketing strategies and passion for content development. You should be comfortable working closely with various team members and should also expect to take the initiative to learn about current and emerging digital trends.
Your work will focus on content development for the local office website, social media channels, B2B development and internal operations and processes. It’s essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, the initiative to take on new projects and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest of details.
We are searching for a motivated individual who can collaborate within a team setting, as well someone who can be self-reliant when directly confronted with unique problem-solving situations.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Job Duties include:
• Collaborating regularly with Marketing Team to determine scope of projects and daily workflow
• Developing content including: writing, graphics, illustrations, etc.
• Incorporating recommended edits to achieve the final design
• Reviewing designs for errors before printing or publishing them
• Producing, printing and binding final materials
• Creating web ready digital files
• Aiding with digital marketing & social media efforts
• Assisting with department project scheduling and organization
• Multitasking while meeting various deadlines
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain client and vendor lists
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Provide general support to clients, vendors and visitors
- Generate reports
- Prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Maintain data organization systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials
- Prepare client case studies
About YouThe ideal candidate has the following attributes:
• Strong sense of typography, layout and color to create design solutions
• Skilled level with the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat
• Skilled with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experienced, self‐motivated, customer‐centric and results‐oriented
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
• Capacity to work effectively both independently and in teams
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to identify and manage priorities
Cresa is a global real estate services partnership specializing in occupier representation. We offer a range of services including transaction management, project management, and strategic services to provide strategic and customized real estate solutions for clients, implemented through our global platform.
For more information visit www.cresa.com.
Share job posting