Transactions Coordinator - Part Time
Cresa is an international corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate services, including: Transaction Management, Project Management, Global Accounts, Portfolio Strategies, Location Planning, Lease Administration, Capital Markets, and Facilities Services. With more than 58 offices, Cresa is the largest occupier representation firm in North America.
The Transaction Coordinator will work with top producing commercial real estate team and oversee key corporate accounts.
- Produce a large variety of analyses and relevant documents, including but not limited to: engagement agreements, market comparable reports, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), letters of intent (LOI), lease proposals, property surveys, general correspondence, lease analyses, and financial analysis.
- Conduct all facets of proposals and lease negotiations and monitors lease expirations in order to follow up with client.
- Attend space planning meetings. Schedule site tours.
- Manage CRM and closely track all transaction activity, prepare commission invoices, manage input into Salesforce, and commission forecasting.
- Candidate must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Promotion opportunities contingent upon a Nebraska Real Estate License
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration and organizational skills required
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple personnel and multiple deadlines
- Process oriented skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to establish goals and objectives
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines are skills utilized on a daily basis
- Excellent computer skills required, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CoStar
Share job posting