Senior Proposal Manager - Remote Position
Cresa’s Global Portfolio Solutions (GPS) team is seeking a self-motivated Proposal Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for A Senior Proposal Manager who generates high quality, persuasive business development materials (proposal documents and presentations) to assist in winning new business and retaining/renewing regional, national and international accounts in the firm’s portfolio. This high-visibility position calls for a high-energy communications professional with excellent strategic-thinking, writing, project management, analytical and collaboration skills.
This will be a remote position with the ability to work out of the nearest Cresa office as needed.
Responsibilities• Sales Documents/Presentations: Create compelling sales documents and presentations to enable large-scale, high-profile business development activities.
• Business Development: Work with senior management to develop proposal strategies and business development content that ultimately enable a self-service environment.
• Project Management; Project management (including driving the timeline) for all phases of a pursuit, including planning, design, drafting, review and production. Scheduling all calls with pursuit teams.
• Quality Control: Strategic review of proposals being led by other team members.
• Methodology: Embrace “Proposing to Win” methodologies and advocate appropriate processes.
• Best Practices: Other important factors for success include identifying and deploying best practices, as well as the ability to nurture and promote the brand across all channels (Employee, Client, and Corporate). Provide best practices to the local marketing team with emphasis on sales/positioning strategies.
Requirements & Education
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in English, Communications, marketing, journalism or Business
• 6+ years of business development experience within the CRE industry
• Previous proposal development / business writing skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to liaise with all levels of management within the firm.
• Strong MS office and Adobe InDesign skills and IT literacy
• Intellectual capacity to absorb and translate broad concepts and ideas into clear and logical communications
• A proactive individual able to work under their own initiative and able to be flexible with working hours to ensure deliverables are completed according to client schedules
• A high degree of energy, assertiveness and creativity
• Commitment to collaboration and teamwork
• Ability to prioritize work under pressure
Share job posting