Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Cresa is seeking a Marketing & Communications Coordinator for its Atlanta 40+ person office. The ideal candidate will have a marketing degree with hands-on experience in all forms of digital marketing including social media, videography, website management, and email campaign management. The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will focus on strategy and implementation of broker marketing plans while staying on brand and up to date on all thing’s commercial real estate. This person will also be involved in managing our local public relations agency and creating supporting materials for brokers. This position reports locally with assistance and guidance from the National Director of Marketing and Marketing Hub.
It is crucial that Cresa Atlanta’s Marketing & Communications Coordinator is a self-starter with a strong work ethic. Our ideal candidate is extremely driven with an above average ambition to learn and grow within the organization.
- Manage marketing and communications strategies within corporate guidelines
- Analyze email campaign performance to uncover opportunities and areas for improvement
- Collaborate with brokers to create customized marketing collateral including flyers, presentations, custom videos, and case studies
- Maintain and update website content for Atlanta
- Manage Cresa’s public relations agency, creating opportunities for local news coverage and writing monthly press releases
- Design and write quarterly newsletters and research relevant content for distribution
- Facilitate video ‘walk-through’ tours of properties and post to the web
- Work with research team to initiate monthly and quarterly market reports
- Facilitate success story 3-to-5-minute videos of notable completed assignments
- Coordinate logistics and participate in promotional activities, events, and tradeshows
- Develop internal communications that keep employees informed of company activities, new marketing materials, and weekly content for social media posting.
- 0-3 years of relative work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, or a related field
- Proficient to advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in Mailchimp or a related email marketing platform
- Experience writing press releases
- Must have a friendly attitude with a genuine interest in the work and needs of others
- Must be a quick learner who has experience taking initiatives and implementing marketing strategies with little supervision
Minimum Physical Requirements:This is a job which involves sitting (or standing) at a desk with no strenuous movements.
Physical Requirements:There is very limited in town travel required for this position.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Apply now
Share job posting