Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Cresa is an international corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate services, including: Transaction Management, Project Management, Global Accounts, Portfolio Strategies, Location Planning, Lease Administration, Capital Markets, and Facilities Services. With more than 58 offices, Cresa is the largest occupier representation firm in the world.
Cresa's Phoenix office is seeking both sales representatives and transaction manager for its growing office. The candidate will be trained and work directly with one of our principals learning the nuances of the industry and providing support in our efforts to develop new business. Ideal candidate has commercial real estate experience or has supported commercial real estate brokers or sales executives.
Candidate will be required to multitask, provide financial analysis, market surveys, letter and proposal writing, market research, and demonstrate strong business development and networking skills. Prior real estate experience is not necessary, but prior business experience, particularly in sales, is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (in business, finance, or related field)
- Preferred 2-5 years business to business sales experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Must be willing to obtain appropriate Arizona real estate licensing
- Must be action oriented, a self-starter, and customer focused
- Ability to understand and evaluate customer needs and ability to make appropriate recommendations
- Must possess a highly professional presence and be a strong relationship builder
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid experience working with Excel
Share job posting