About Cresa Global Inc
Cresa is the world's largest commercial real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate solutions. Delivered across every industry, its services include Consulting, Facilities Management, Global Portfolio Solutions, Investment Banking, Lease Administration, Location Strategy & Economic Development Incentives, Project Management, Transaction Management and Workplace Intelligence. With over 1000 employees in more than 80 offices globally, Cresa partners with occupiers everywhere. For more information, please visit cresa.com
At Cresa, we offer an opportunity to join the world of commercial real estate and be part of something bigger - to learn, advance, and be recognized. Your voice will be heard, and you will be valued for both your individual and team contributions.
Cresa’s Atlanta office is seeking an individual with a service-oriented personality to join our team of client coordinators, financials analysts and researchers in support of our growing roster of experienced real estate brokers who depend heavily on their daily involvement. We are looking for an individual who can provide administrative support, research property information including calls to outside industry professionals, assist in high-volume production of tour books and case studies, create marketing brochures from templates, coordinate and develop sales-related presentation materials and deliverables, among other tasks. This position will be based out of Cresa’s Buckhead Atlanta location, and is a great path from which to learn and embark on a career in commercial real estate.
Responsibilities• Assist advisors with all support related activities
• Work with financial analysts and researchers for seamless project coordination
• Prepare market surveys and tour packages
• Research property information online, through email and over the phone
• Create marketing presentations and supporting materials
• Prepare billing and closed deal documents
• Help maintain documentation for broker Salesforce databases
• Schedule and coordinate building tours and appointments
• Additional administrative duties as required
Qualifications• Ability to maintain an organized approach in a multi-task environment
• Must be team-oriented with a strong customer service focus
• Possess a willingness to learn and contribute
• Ability to be detail-oriented in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
• Have keen sense of accuracy and ability to proof own work and work of others
• Professional telephone, written and oral communication skills
• Analytical skills including use of basic spreadsheets and calculations
• Present a courteous, friendly attitude with a genuine interest in the work and the needs of others in conjunction the Cresa culture of collaboration.
Education, Training & Experience:
• Industry-specific training provided
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Sales and administrative support experience and/or training preferred
• Experience in commercial real estate industry is desirable but not required
• Proficient to advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe InDesign
• Costar Real estate data base, Salesforce, and ESRI Mapping experience a plus
Minimum Physical Requirements:
This is a job which involves sitting (or standing) at a desk with no strenuous movements.
There is no travel required for this position.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
NOTE: The job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
Share job posting