Jonathan Harms has been advising office occupiers since 2004. He joined Cresa in 2008 because he saw the importance of surrounding himself with teams of specialists to best execute on ever more complicated leasing transactions. Jonathan manages a deep bench of experts in workplace strategies, jurisdictional incentives, strategic planning, market knowledge, financial planning, project management, and capital markets. Further, he is a student of negotiation strategies and is always thinking critically about how to achieve the most aggressive transactions for his clients.
1800 M Street
Washington, DC 20036
- Board Member, St Jude Gourmet Gala Committee
- Board Member, Commercial Real Estate Brokers Association of Greater Washington, DC
- Past Chair, Cresa Emerging Leadership Committee
- Cresa Top Producer, 2010, 2014 – 2018
- Top Cresa Partner, 2016, 2018