Cresa is an international corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate services, including: Transaction Management, Project Management, Corporate Solutions, Portfolio Strategies, Location Planning, Lease Administration, Capital Markets, Mission Critical Solutions, and Facilities Services. With more than 58 offices, Cresa is the largest occupier representation firm in North America.
We are seeking to hire an advisor/broker to assist in our efforts to grow our presence in the Omaha area. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with and obtain guidance from seasoned professional advisors in order to achieve mutual goals on individual and company growth.
- Quick grasp and understanding of company niche and market advantages offered by Cresa's Omaha office to convey these advantages to prospects
- Heavy prospecting for new client relationships via phone and door-to-door contact and communication
- Learn and sharpen presentation skills to win business
- Become a student of real estate:
- Learn to quickly discern industrial property attributes – their value and how they provide positive or negative consequences for clients
- Learn who the players are in the local market, and develop relationships
- Learn and stay current with market trends, tenant/buyer movement and deal points
- Strongly consider continued education and involvement in commercial real estate organizations and designations
- Current Nebraska Real Estate License (and optimally Iowa), or be in the process of obtaining one
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in a business- related study preferred
- Sales and account development experience with C-Level executives preferred
- Proven track record building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Master at networking - maintaining a strong presence with local and/or national companies, prospects and client base
- Must be reliable and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet-based research
- Entrepreneurial approach to business—desire to evolve into straight commission compensation
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong math skills and problem solving capability
- Desire to make real estate a career choice
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to enjoy the following benefits of working at Cresa's Omaha office as a real estate advisor:
- Be a part of, and participate in, a highly transparent and collaborative work environment where new ideas and creativity are encouraged.
- Benefit from an excellent administrative and real estate services support platform through cutting edge technology, market support and corporate intranet toolbox.
- Join a growing company focused on ALWAYS “Doing the Right Thing” for clients and which is recognized by corporate real estate professionals as the #1 domestic provider of commercial real estate advisory services
- Unlimited earnings as a commissioned independent contractor (1099). *National average Cresa advisor achieves $300,000 gross earnings by end of year 2 with the company.*
- Aggressive commission splits, with profit sharing opportunity.