Commercial Real Estate - VP Senior Advisor
Cresa is an international corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate services, including: Transaction Management, Project Management, Strategic Services, Corporate Solutions, Site Selection, Lease Administration, Capital Markets, Mission Critical Solutions, Relocation Management, and Facilities Management.
Cresa, the largest and fastest growing occupier representation firm in the United States, is seeking to hire self-motivated commercial real estate professionals who specialize in office and/or industrial occupier representation. This professional will use the breadth of their industry knowledge and experience for the identification, account development, procurement, management, execution, and delivery of brokerage and corporate services to new and existing clients.
- Sales and account development experience with C-Level executives.
- Proven track record building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Active network maintain a strong presence with local and/or national companies, prospects and client base – candidate must.
- Must be reliable and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet-based research.
- Position will require Texas real estate license.